When Your Sales Funnel Doesn’t Work – How to Make it Successful?
As you already know, Sales Funnel is one of the best ways to get your conversion. However, as amazing as it is , you have to know how to create them in order to get the most of your marketing strategy.
If you ever tried to build a funnel, and didn’t get the anticipated results, here’s a list of possible reasons:
1. You don’t put enough effort into your funnel and expect instant results. Making business is always connected with a great deal of work. Don’t be discouraged though, it will be worth it in the end!
2. Your funnel is not creative. Well, getting inspiration from your competition is not always a bad idea. However, if people see the exact same ad over and over again, they get bored and start to ignore it.
3. Bad copywriting. As you’ll find out at some point, language is a powerful tool. Don’t underestimate it if you want to be good at marketing. Catchy subject and a story behind it work wonders. If your message is too obvious, people won’t be interested in your offer. Be mysterious and spark your potential clients’ curiosity.
4. Bad graphic design. Maybe the picture you used is low quality, maybe there is too much information, or the background is off. If the message doesn’t look good and clear, people won’t click on it.
5. Poor offer selection. If you checked everything and you’re sure everything is perfect, maybe your offer is to blame. Try to experiment with it a little bit, maybe add some products, improve it, or lower the price.
If you’re yet to build your first funnel, always analyze your strategy to see if you didn’t make any of the above mistakes along the way, and you and you should be fine.
What To Do If You Want A Successful Sales Funnel:
Here are some of my tips on how to be good at building sales funnels:
1. Advertise your funnel. Whether you buy ads on Facebook, Google Ads, or start the funnel on your blog, make sure you let people know that you have a great offer and want to share it with them.
2. Make it visually appealing. As I mentioned above, graphic design is the key to success. You don’t have to be a professional to make a good ads. If you use ClickFunnels, it is super easy to create a great looking landing page, and the whole funnel. Their software is convenient to use and novice-friendly.
3. Test the funnels and get better. If any of your steps doesn’t work that well, change what you thing is wrong and try again. Practice makes perfect!
4. Downsell if necessary. Higher price doesn’t always mean higher income. It could be exactly the opposite. If more people decide to buy your offer at a lower price, you will make more money than you would have if much less people bought it at a higher price. Try to balance it well with value you present. Don’t downsell regularly, make a good strategy for your prices and value.
You don’t have to be an experienced marketer to build a funnel that makes you money. However, you have to be patient, consistent, and find out what works the best for your business. Stay motivated, and you will see the results you dreamed of.
Please share your thoughts on this topic, I would love to hear from you! Don’t forget to sign up for our Newsletter to be up to date wit all the future projects.