How to earn on YouTube?
Hello! Do you want to earn on YouTube? Yes? Look no further! In this article, I will show you step by step how you can do that!
1. Needed Tools
The first thing you need is equipment’; depending on the subject of your channel you may need different equipment.
- Computer/laptop – to record, edit, and upload your films to YouTube,
- Camera – if you want to record Vlogs or add the commentary footage to the screen recording of your desktop,
- Microphone – it can be directional or tie microphone, depending on your budget and what do you want to use it for.
- Program – even basic programs like Windows Movie Maker, or Audacity can do the job. If you want to be more professional, you can use Adobe software like Premiere, After Effects, Audition. It is worth to invest in professional programs since it will give far better results.
- The enthusiasm for work and the regularity – this is not a tool, but it is very important to have that!
2. Managing the YouTube channel
The next step to earn on YouTube is to set up a channel, most of you have probably already done that, so let’s get straight to facts. Let’s work on your avatar and background. Having a good design on your channel is crucial, so it is worth to contact a professional to create it for us. Costs of such service can be from 15 dollars, up to a few hundred dollars, depending on a graphic designer.
Remember! Views, likes, and comments help you position your films. Try to publish valuable content, because it is paid better.
How can you start earning? To start earning money on your videos, you’ll need to enable monetization. This means you allow YouTube to place ads in your videos and acknowledge that there is no copyrighted material in your videos.
- Log into your youtube channel
- Enter YouTube Studio
- Click on the classic version
- Then click on the Channel -> status and functions; there you have options for earnings and other stuff
- Configure your earning settings (here you can also connect the google ads account)
YouTube is allowing us to earn if:
- we have at least 4000 hours of the watching time for the last 12 last months
- and the minimum of 1000 subscribers
But if you are consistent, this won’t be a problem!
3. Ways of earning
The service allows us to earn in a few ways:
- Advertisements– they are shown before, during, and sometimes after the video. We get them by connecting the account to Google Ads.
- Supporting the channel – your viewers can support you monthly with a certain amount of money, and they receive unique entries from the author, emoticons, and of other benefits in exchange.
- Products – you can sell your products which will be associated with the subject of your channel
- Superchat – during the live stream, the viewers can pay for the communication
- Product placement – thanks to this, you can extend your reach and earn a considerable amount of money
- YouTube Premium – viewers can watch films on YouTube without advertisements, supporting authors at the same time.
As you can see, there are many ways of earning on YouTube, and you can make really good money if you are consistent.
Our earnings depend on our attitude and knowledge. The earnings may vary between 1000 dollars and 100 000 dollars and more. As you can see, YouTube gives you great opportunities and has a lot of potential as a platform for earning. It is great to create a channel that is connected to our passion and the field of our expertize.
To sum up, YouTube can be a very good source of the extra or main income. We have endless possibilities to connect with out favorite authors and our viewers.
I am greeting you warmly, have a nice day!
If you liked the article, don’t forget to sign up to our Newsletter in order to be up to date with new entries.